Join Our Team – Marketing Internship Open
By Alive and Well Women Marketing
We’re growing our Alive and Well team! This is a special opportunity to work and learn as part of a movement of transformed women who create a more loving and empowering world for all women. If you’re a college or graduate student seeking marketing and communications experience, we’d love to talk with you about the joining us. We are looking for a proactive, hard-working intern to support our Marketing Team and help our nonprofit grow its audience and engagement! The position is a volunteer, part-time internship within a women’s empowerment nonprofit based in South Pasadena, CA.
• Assist with marketing and promotional activities (including social media, email marketing, website)
• Help distribute marketing materials to partner organizations
• Research potential partners for promotion of organization’s programs
• Support the Marketing Team in administrative tasks and outreach events
• Assist in brainstorming and campaign planning
• Completed or pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
• Passionate about women’s empowerment and wellness
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Familiar with social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram)
• Proficient in Google Drive and Microsoft Office
• Desired Start Date: February 1, 2019
• 5 – 8 hours per week around the intern’s schedule during the academic year; potential increase in hours per week during the summer
We look forward to welcoming a qualified candidate into our movement of transformed women who create a more loving and empowering world for all women!